How Flying Affects your Skin?
Flying causes our skin to dehydrate and breakout due to the low humidity, dry cabins and recycled air in the airplane. Dry skin will look dull and flaky. Oily skin may increase oil production to compensate for the dehydration, which leads to increased breakouts. What are some ways to prevent such skin problem?
4 Steps in-flight Skincare Routine
Essential will be toner, sheet mask, moisturizer, water
So here is the basic must have for your in-flight skincare routine.
- Tone with a few spray of the face mist to close pores and reduce impurities penetration
- Apply on the Xpress Skin Plus mask to give your skin some tender loving care moment
- Put on a good amount of moisturizer before getting off the plane, to lock in the moisture
- Have ample of water, always
- Sleeping mask is optional, but it will help you to get some well-rested sleep during your long haul flight
*𝙙𝙤 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙪𝙥 𝙤𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙧𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜
ARENA Xpress Skin Plus Mask$38.00