Did you know?
1) Lavender oil can enhance sleep quality and increase time spent in deep, slow-wave sleep.
2) Stick to a fixed sleeping schedule
Sleeping at fixed timings will help to regulate your body clock, allowing you to get proper sleep every night.
3) Don’t consume caffeine late in the day
Caffeine can stay elevated in your blood for 6-8 hours , stimulating your nervous system and may prevent you from having a good nights rest.
4) Avoid eating large meals in the evening
Consuming large meals before you sleep ( 2-3 hours) can cause indigestion and discomfort that can keep you awake at night.
5) Relax and unwind before you sleep
Avoid using electronic devices at least 1 hour before you sleep and switch to something more relaxing and less stimulating like taking a hot bath or doing some stretching.
What do you do to get quality rest? Share with us on your tips and tricks in the comment below 😉👇