What information is collected and how?
Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your:
- NRIC number;
- Contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number;
- Nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status;
- Photographs and other audio-visual information;
- Employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information
We generally do not collect your personal data unless (a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorized by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “authorized representative”) after (i) you (or your authorized representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorized representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or (b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws
How your personal data is used
We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
- performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you
- verifying your identity
- responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you
- managing your relationship with us
- processing payment or credit transactions
- sending your marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions
- complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority
- any other purposes for which you have provided the information
- any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above
Who will your personal information be shared with.
- Arena Beauty & Trading Pte Ltd
- Any unaffiliated third parties including our third-party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the purposes mentioned in the section above (how your information is used).
How your information is stored and protected
To safeguard your personal data from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorized third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis. However, you should be aware that any transmission of your Personal Data through the internet is at your own risk. We can only protect your Personal Data when we have it.
How can I access my personal information?
Any request to change or edit personal information can be done by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer with the newly edited/added information. However, we may need a form of identification in order to proceed with the request. Please note that we are required by law to retain certain information.
Opt out policy clause
The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (generally 10 days) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. Please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing or via email. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Coslab uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.