Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Coslab’ or ‘Coslab Beauty Spa’ or ‘coslab.com.sg’ or ‘Arena Trading & Beauty Pte Ltd’ or ‘Arena’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ’our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name is ‘Coslab Beauty Spa’ and ‘Arena Trading & Beauty Pte Ltd’. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer or recipient of our website and/or our messages via email, Facebook, WhatsApp or any other social networking/messaging platform(s).
- The content and policies of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. They are subject to change without notice or liability.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains materials which are owned by or licensed to us, unless otherwise stated. These materials include, but are not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website or its contents may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We take no responsibility for content from the linked website(s).
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
- All of the above terms and conditions, wherever applicable, pertain to all and any communication touchpoint(s) between you and us.
- The term ‘reply’ or ‘replies’ as used and stated as part or parts of any and all of our correspondence(s) with you is defined as a continuation of the verbal exchange between us and you in any way, shape or manner.
- Policies governing communication are subject to change without notice or liability.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time by posting the amended Terms. Please check these Terms periodically for changes.