Through the use of Melawhite®, Melawhite Cream is able to completely control melanogenesis, preventing Tyrosine present in skin cells from becoming active. This reduces the total or partial darkening of the skin that is caused by an excess production of melanin, resulting in a brighter skin tone.
- It reduces the pigmentation of your skin by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase.
- It reduces skin blemishes caused by both the sun and ageing process. By blocking the tyrosinase, excessive or irregular production is eliminated.
- Collagen, Elhibin®(Leguminous Seed Extract) found in Melawhite increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- The s factor 12 sun screen, along with the powerful anti-inflammatory agents in the form of Phytaluronate and Immucel included within the product prevents irritation and inflammation caused by the excessive exposure to the sun.
- Reduces the pigmentation of your skin. As it inhibits the activity of Tyrosine.
- Reduces skin blemishes that have been caused both by the sun and by the ageing process. By blocking the Tyrosine, excessive or irregular blemish production is eliminated.
- Increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Thanks to the effects of Collagen and Elhibin (a leguminous seed extract.) found in MelaWhite®.
- Helps to prevent irritation and inflammations caused by excessive exposure to the sun. In additions to incorporating sun screen factor 12 (American SPF 24), it contains powerful anti-inflammatory agents in the form of Phytaluronate (Locust bean extract) and Immucel (Oligopeptides Complex).